iPhone 14 launched in UAE-Know about it!
iPhone 14 launched in UAE:- After so many rumours, the people of UAE can enjoy the latest series of iPhones 14, such as the iPhone 14 pro and iPhone pro max. This series will launch in UAE on 14 September 2022.
People in UAE still prefer to buy old models such as iPhone 12 and 13.
iPhones are in high demand nowadays due to their exceptional features than androids phones. Want to pre-order iPhone 14 pro visit the Apple store? Pre Order started on 9 September. But available on 16 September. Before you rush to buy, you must know the salient features of 14 PRO and PRO max.
Price of the iPhone 14 launched in UAE
iPhone 14 launched in UAE:- The price of the iPhone 14 Pro will be 4015 AED. Features of iPhone 14 pro includes
- 6.1-inch Super retina screen
- 3095 mah battery
- Available in 3 different storage ranges
- 28GB 6GB
- 256GB 6GB,
- 512GB 6GB
- Processor (A16 Bionic 5nm)
- 146.7 x 71.5 x 7.7 mm Dimension
- The weight of the 14 PRO is 204 gram
- Initially it will comes in 3 different colours Gold, Blue, and Alpine Green
- 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G are also compatible with this iPhone
Now let’s discuss the iPhone 14 pro max.
iPhone 14 launched in UAE:- The price of the iPhone 14 PRO max will be AED 4899. This model will also launch on 14 September 2022. Salient features include
- 6.7-inch Super Retina screen
- Different Storage capacity includes
- 128GB 6GB
- 256GB 6GB
- 512GB 6GB RAM
- 1TB 6GB RAM RAM
- 1TB 6GB RAM
- 4452 mAh Battery
- The processor includes Apple A16 Bionic (5 nm)
- Dimensions includes 160.8 x 78.1 x 7.7 mm
Another important statement given by the apple authority is that iPhones contain a satellite mechanism that will help in remote areas where signal connectivity is the issue.
iPhone 14 Plus has a larger screen than Apple’s iPhone Pro models. While comparing the processor chip it is like the iPhone 13 version
The price of the previous version, such as 12 and 13will reduce soon after the entry of the 14 series. Along with mobile phones, Apple also introduces watches.