Emirates Careers 2023 Cabin Crew’s best job in the world. Cabin Crew Opportunity at Emirates Jobs Portal which is www.emiratesgroupcareers.com. The Emirates Group offers many role and range of diverse careers. Browse our current Cabin Crew jobs at Emirates Careers and find out which vacancy location is suitable for you
Emirates Careers 2023 Cabin Crew Jobs available for Dubai Location
Do you want to be a part of the world’s biggest airline, open your eyes to Rio de Janeiro early in the morning, see the sights of beautiful cities like Sydney, and taste some of the most delicious Singapore cuisines? If that’s what you want, get a cabin crew job in the Emirates and see the world as part of your career.
Many of our cabin crew have described the role as “one of the best jobs in the world, not only because they provide award-winning service at 38,000 feet, but also for the unique lifestyle that comes with the job: non-stop new adventures.”
With Emirates serving over 150 cities in 85 countries, every day is a new opportunity to experience something new. Be a core part of the world’s largest airline and enjoy your job.
Recruiter – Emirates Airlines
Job Profile – Cabin Crew
Job Number – 2200007W
Job Location- Dubai
Average Salary – AED 9,770/month
Official Careers Page- Emirates Careers
Emirates Careers Opportunity for Cabin Crew: Where they Live
You would be interested to know that where do the cabin crew lives those doing job in Emirates airline. For this, let us tell you that all these cabin crew members live in a luxurious city like Dubai. This simply means that the salary you will get (AED 9,770/month Average) will be tax free because Dubai is a tax free city.
Emirates Careers 2023:- Who Emirates Airlines is looking for?
To be part of Emirates cabin crew you’ll need to be:
- Fluent in written and spoken English (additional languages are an advantage)
- A natural team player with a personality that shines
- At least 160cm tall and able to reach 212cm high Able to meet the UAE’s employment visa requirements
- At least 1 year of hospitality or customer service experience
- A minimum of high school (Grade 12) education
- No visible tattoos while in Emirates cabin crew uniform
Emirates Airlines Job Purpose
Emirates Airlines Jobs for Cabin Crew Qualifications & Experience
- You’ve had more than a year’s experience in hospitality/customer service –
- You have a positive attitude and the natural ability to provide excellent service in a team environment, dealing with people from many cultures –
- Your minimum qualification is high school graduate (Grade 12) –
- You need to be fluent in written and spoken English (ability to speak another language is an advantage) –
- You’re at least 160cm tall and can reach 212 cm while standing on tiptoes, to enable you to reach emergency equipment on all aircraft types –
- No visible tattoos while you’re in Emirates cabin crew uniform (without covering them with bandages or cosmetics) –
- As Emirates cabin crew, you’ll be based in Dubai and will need to meet the UAE’s employment visa requirements Aside from the requirements of the role, you should be determined to always perform to the highest standards, focus on being solution oriented, and be able to manage a demanding work schedule.
- You should have the ability to deliver an authentic experience to our customers.
- You’ll be culturally aware and reflect the Emirates personality – professional, empathetic, progressive, visionary and cosmopolitan.
- Before clicking the Apply button, please keep the following documents ready to submit with your application: – Recent CV in English – Recent photo